We are currently accepting applications for the following positions detailed below:
The Sycamore Institute is accepting applications for our internship program. These intern positions are unpaid and based in our downtown Nashville office.
Applications are due by 5:00 p.m Central on the dates listed below. We encourage you to apply early.
- Summer 2019: Apply by April 15, 2019
- Fall 2019: Apply by August 31, 2019
- Spring 2020: Apply by November 15, 2019
Please apply for one of the following positions:
- Policy Intern — The Policy Intern works primarily with the Policy Director and Policy Analyst. Duties may include conducting state policy-related research and analysis and writing blog posts, policy briefs and reports. Undergraduate and graduate students (or recent grads) with an interest in health policy and state budget issues are encouraged to apply.
- Administration & Communications Intern — The Administration & Communications Intern works primarily with the Executive Director and communications and engagement staff. Duties may include assisting with operations, scheduling, public relations, and event planning. Undergraduate and graduate students (or recent grads) with strong writing skills and an interest in nonprofit management and communications are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to Courtnee Melton at email@example.com. In your email, please specify the semester and position for which you are applying, and include “Internship Application” in the subject line.