- This event has passed.
TN Budget Outlook: Priorities, Economic Trends & Challenges on the Horizon
December 16, 2022 at 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Join key Tennessee leaders and experts for a conversation on economic trends, fiscal policy priorities, and potential challenges on the horizon. Attendees also get an exclusive first opportunity to own the brand new edition of Sycamore’s signature publication, the Tennessee State Budget Primer.
- Jim Bryson, Commissioner of the Dept. of Finance & Administration
- Bo Watson, Chair of the Senate Finance, Ways & Means Committee
- Raumesh Akbari, Chair of the Senate Democratic Caucus
- Marianne Wanamaker, Executive Director of UT’s Baker Center for Public Policy
- 9:30 Check-In, Grab Coffee, and Network
- 10:00 Welcome and Opening Presentation
- 10:20 Panel Discussion with Q&A
- 11:30 Concluding Remarks
If you plan to drive, you can find affordable parking nearby at the Downtown Nashville Public Library Garage.
Pinnacle Financial Partners
Millsaps Gowan Government Relations
Lipscomb University’s College of Leadership & Public Service
Tennessee Farm Bureau Federation